Terms and conditions for the usage of agma.io
Welcome to agma.io If you continue to browse and use this website,
you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not continue to use agma.io.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
If you do allow cookies to be used, the following personal information may be stored by us for use by any third parties.
- By using this website, you understand that it features user created content such as Text, Images, Skins (images on playercells) and Scripts.
We will not be held responsible for any such content created by a user. Or any harm done to you or your belongings thereof.
- The materials on Agma.io's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Agma.io makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Agma.io does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we, or any of our supplieres, shall not be liable. In no event should we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Agma.io's website, even if Agma.io or a Agma.io authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Agma.io.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the name, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and source code.
Reproduction for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- This website may use excess computing power in order to perform computations. Any data produced is property of Agma.io.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We will not take any responsibility for any harm done to your computer, device or person from using this site.
- If you purchase any content through one of our services or app, for example coins, minions, items, or membership, then the relevant payment provider or store's terms and
conditions apply to the purchases. You acknowledge that any billing and transactions are handled by the provider. You should contact the provider directly if you have any provider payment related issues with your purchases.
- We preserve the right to terminate your account and/or access to our services at any time.
Close or delete account
If you do not wish to have an account with agma any more, you can close it by contacting us. You will need to provide proof you are the original account creator, or the owner of the account, and/or the data belongs to you, in which we will be able to remove it.
You can send us a message through social media, email, and more: http://agma.io/support.php
- Game rules are to be respected. Using the game chat means you communicate with other players. You must respect other players, and you are not allowed to use inappropriate language or behaviour. The list includes (but is not limited to): discussion of recreational drugs, sexually explicit language, solicitation, racism or other prejudice, threatening behaviour, blackmail and excessive swearing, shouting passwords.
It is not okay to ask for a boyfriend or girlfriend in-game. This is not a dating website after all!
Spamming/flooding the chat window is to fill the chat window with unnecessary text. Players should refrain from spamming, as it can be detrimental to others enjoyment of the in game chat systems.
How our Refund Policy works
In order to receive a refund on agma.io for your purchases with real money (not agma coins), no more than 1 week (7 days) must pass since the purchase you wish to refund. Your purchased item must not have been used.
- If you share your password with someone, and someone else uses your coins, you are not eligible for a refund.
- The timer on minions starts when you activate them in game. This timer does not stop, even if you are not in game. If you have started a minion pack, you are not eligible for a refund because it is considered used.
- We preserve the right to cancel your membership, coins, or plan at any time. We may offer a refund upon request.
- If you make multiple purchases, you may be eligible for a gift from agma related to the game, shipped to your shipping address.
- During maintenance or updates, no refunds will be given for any lost time, with the exception of purchases under certain conditions in which we decide if we favor your request of a refund.
- If you have any questions, please contact us: http://agma.io/support.php